I am definitely going to try this!
Don’t you love eggs?!? Hmmmmm… all those eggs after Easter – when you end up with a dozen (or more) of them! Hooray! Boiled eggs for breakfast! Yeay! Boiled eggs for lunch! Boiled eggs today! Boiled eggs tomorrow! Deviled eggs! Yeeey!
Here is one of those Russian dishes designed to be complimented by the texture of a boiled egg, though it hides the white protein and yellow cholesterol so you wouldn’t even know they are there!
BLINI WITH CABBAGE STUFFING
- 1 recipe of French crepes
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded,
- 1 small cabbage, finely shredded
- 2-3 boiled eggs, peeled, and cut into small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely cut
- Salt, pepper to taste
Make crepes as directed in the recipe.
Make the stuffing. On a frying pan, sauté onions till golden and soft, add carrots and cabbage…
View original post 104 more words